Become a Part of
the Avila Home Care
Our Strength is in Our People
The key to extraordinary home care is in the day-to-day interaction between our Caregivers and the families we serve. We hire the best and also offer extensive training. Whether or not you’re a person of faith, we believe that you express the love of God through your compassionate care of others, so beautifully summarized in Teresa of Avila’s words.
We recognize the value of our Caregivers and respect your experience, and so:
- We pay at the top of the market and provide every reasonable non-monetary benefit that makes for a great workplace.
- We communicate regularly so you’re kept in the loop and feel valued.
- We recognize outstanding performance.
- We listen to your ideas and input.
- We are committed to offering quality training and professional development opportunities.
- We do the best we can to ensure compatibility between you and Avila’s clients.
If you are interested in becoming a part of Avila’s Caregiver Community, we encourage you to begin the application process by clicking here:
Once we’ve reviewed your application, we’ll be in touch if we’d like to schedule an interview. Please contact Avila Human Resources at 443-846-0511 or email HR@avilahomecare.com to confirm that we’ve received your online application, and to reserve your interview date.
Avila Home Care hosts interviews by appointment only:
1122 Kenilworth Drive, Suite 217, Towson, MD 21204
Please Note: We do not accommodate walk-in interviews. You must complete an on-line application prior to coming for an interview.
Please bring the following supporting documents to your scheduled interview:
- Proof of eligibility to work. Click here to see required documentation.
- Identification (ID Card or Driver’s License)
- Social Security Card
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 410-826-6100 or send us an email if you have any questions about Avila Home Care or our Caregiver Application