Become part of the Avila Care Community
Our strength lies in our caregiving community
We know without a doubt that one of our greatest strengths lies in our caregivers and their compassionately professional relationship with the people they serve. Whether or not you’re a person of faith, we believe that you express the love of God through your compassionate care of others, so beautifully summarized in Teresa of Avila’s words.
We recognize the value that our caregivers provide, so we hire only the best and do what we can to retain you:
- We pay at the top of the market and provide every reasonable non-monetary benefit that makes for a great workplace.
- We communicate regularly so you're kept in the loop and feel valued.
- We recognize outstanding performance
- We listen to your ideas and input.
- We are committed to offering quality training and development opportunities
- We do the best we can to ensure compatibility between you and our clients.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Avila Caregiver Community, we encourage you to begin the application process. Clicking on the link will take you to a portal, where you will be asked to register and then provide information like your resume, any professional accreditations and licensures, and so on. Once we have reviewed your application, we'll be in touch.
Avila Home Care hosts interviews on Wednesdays from 9:30-12:00 at our office located at 1122 Kenilworth Drive, Suite 307, Towson, MD 21204. The first 12 applicants who reserve an appointment are interviewed on a first come first serve basis. Please call the office to reserve your appointment or email email@example.com. We are no longer able to accommodate walk-in interviews. Please complete your online application prior to coming for an interview and bring the following supporting documents:
Any questions about the Process?
Please don't hesitate to give us a call or send us an email if you have any questions about Avila or the application